Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas time is here!

Due to crazy schedules as it gets closer to the 25, we decided to have our Girl's Christmas Party last Friday night. I know I've expressed before how much I love my friends, but I'm going to do it again: I love every second of being with them. Our dirty santa Christmas party tradition started a few years ago and it is always a great time! This year was a bit bittersweet. We felt the absence of Jessica and Taylor and tried not to think about the fact that Anna, Chesna, and I will all be living elsewhere by next Christmas. But, we have all vowed to make every effort to still have our party next year! I didn't take any pictures, but that is okay because Sarah takes amazing photos and I've snagged a few for you guys.

We had a wonderful time! Chesna let us have the party at her house which she had beautifully decorated.

Eating delicious appetizers, drinking cider and egg nog, opening gifts followed by drinks at Bordinos. 






Shep-the center of attention, as always...
 Hope you all are enjoying the holiday with your friends and loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment