Monday, December 12, 2011

Save the Date

Well I've made a bit of progress on getting the save the dates in the mail. Yay! Here is a sneak peek:


Photo by Catchlight Photography. Design by westwillow (on etsy).

This weekend Brett and I are traveling to Hanover, PA to (hopefully) find a place to call home. We've already started boxing up his house, and I have been cleaning out my closets in preparation of packing. You never know how much stuff you've accumulated until you try to box it up! I already have three bags of things to sell/donate!

We aslo made our first furniture purchase together last week- an old railroad cart we will use as a coffee table. I spotted it in a store early last week. I decided not to get it, but after three days of thinking about it, I took Brett back with me to the store and he loved it! It is really weird to start thinking of money as "ours" instead of "mine". I have been feeling the need for his approval/confirmation on all purchases lately. So strange!

I also got to talk to my sweet Jessica last night. She has been giving me wonderful advice on adjusting to married life, as well as, moving far away from friends and family! Not that my 1300 miles can compare to moving across the world, but it is great to have a friend going through a similar stage of life. She encouraged me to soak up time with my girlfriends which I am definitely glad to do. In fact, we had our Christmas party last Friday, but that deserves its own post :) pictures/post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment