Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mondays and Things to Come




To say that I am ready to see Brett is understatement. But, having my best girlfriends around always lifts my spirits. A few years ago we started the tradition of getting together on Mondays and watching "The Bachelor". Although, this usually turns into us all yelling at the women on the show "to get a grip" or to us not watching the show at all, it simply gives us an excuse to get together, drink some wine, and chat. I am so thankful for what each of my friends brings into my life. This is a really precious time in my life because I realize I only have a few more weeks to be so close to them (geographically). I'm trying to soak up every second!

While being away from Brett is really hard, it is making the wedding even that more exciting! Brett and I love to discuss how amazing that week will be, when we are finally reunited after weeks of being apart. And not only do we get to see one another again, we will be married and surrounded by everyone we love! We will officially be joining our lives together, and Fayetteville will no longer be my home. My home will be with Brett in PA.

This month has so many exciting events and I can't wait: two wedding showers and Jessica returns to the US (YAY!).

And a little sneak peek as to where we will be spending our honeymoon:



via

That's right...in a cabin hidden away from everyone and everything in Eureka Springs! Since we will be moving all my things to PA which is a 2 day drive, we would waste a lot of our time by flying somewhere for the honeymoon. Instead we thought we'd spend time in a place that has played a role in our relationship. We can go to Eureka for dinner or walk around downtown, but we won't feel pressured to do anything if we feel like be lazy for a day or two. I can't wait!

Happy February, Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment