Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Listening To...

I don't know why I think it is so important for me to document the songs I can't get enough of at different points along this journey.... I guess they are a bit of a soundtrack to what is going on around me. And if I don't write them down somewhere, I will stay up until 3 am searching youtube for "that one video of that one song I listened to all night last month". Yes, that did happen last week and PTL (praise the Lord) for TimeLife.com for helping me figure it out!

Also some big news: my dad had a DR appointment this week and all tests came back negative for Hep C which means...NO MORE CHEMO! I cried when I found out. It has been a difficult few months for him and I'm beyond thrilled that it is ending. I haven't shared much about his health over last few months or really told many friends about what was going on with him. But now you guys can all rejoice with us that he IS getting better!!

1. Townes Van Zandt- If I needed you


2. Mandolin Orange- I've just seen the Rock of Ages



3. Taylor Swift (with The Civil Wars) - Safe and Sound


4. The Raconteurs- Old Enough



5. Rihanna- We found love

Now back to thesis writing and anticipating the arrival of Mrs. Jessica Dineen this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment