Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Showers of blessings.

Well, today was my first full day back in Fayetteville. I spent the last few days at home in Little Rock. I had quite a few things I still needed to do for the wedding AND I had two showers over the weekend! I had a wonderful time at both and spending time with people whom Brett and I love and who love us was such a joy.

My mom and I spent Saturday afternoon in Pleasant Plains just hanging out at the Gordon's farm. Then we went to the shower at Brett's church. The girls' decorations were so cute and I was overwhelmed by gifts!! It was really fun getting to hang out with everyone and spending time with my new family too.







On Sunday, my Little Rock friends/family held a shower for us. It was great to get to hang out with friends I hadn't seen in a while. I had SUCH a good time.












Thank you to everyone who was involved with the showers and all those who stopped by! Brett and I have been blessed by you all. We are counting down the days-it is getting so close! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment