Sunday, August 26, 2012

Never thought the day would come...

We own a new car! And not just new to us. We're talking the thing had 20 miles on it when we bought it. TWENTY! I never thought I would see the day. We hadn't planned on buying anything right away, but a great deal was laid out in front of us, and we jumped on it! After driving the same problem-prone car for 9 years, I am still getting used to owning this beauty:


I've lost the other pictures I had on my computer, so a phone pic will have to be good enough for now. I've found myself being overly protective of her (is it a her?...who knows...). The night after we got her it hailed-of course! Brett was still at work, so I sat on our porch crying because I thought she would for sure be damaged. I called Brett and my dad multiple times and they both reassured me that cars are built to withstand a lot...Looking back on it now I think I may have been a little over-dramatic. Ha! She is still without a scratch and adding much happiness to my life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment