Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello, PA!

After a whirlwind of a wedding and honeymoon, we packed everything in our Budget truck and spent two days saying goodbye to our family.



Then we were off on our two day drive to our new home in Hanover, PA. It was hard to say goodbye to Arkansas, but the drive to PA was full of beautiful scenery.

The next couple of weeks consisted of unpacking, learning my way around Hanover, dealing with truck breakdowns, and working on my skills as a wife! But we love our new apartment and we love being married! It is so fun to have Brett to come home to. I'm so thankful for him...he is just the most wonderful thing. The next two months will not be easy while we are away from each other again, but I know that the Lord won't give us anything we can't handle!

There are still a lot of things to organize in our home, but I guess it will have to wait until Brett and I return in July. Here are few pictures:




guest room

our room







No comments:

Post a Comment