Monday, May 7, 2012

The Honeymoon

Because Brett and I would be moving across the country the weekend after our wedding, we wanted to stay close to home for our honeymoon. We spent one night at the Dickson Street Inn (amazing!) and had a big brunch at Cafe Rue the next morning. Their brunch consists of the best foods I've ever had.






Then we drove to Eureka Springs and had incredible time! It was the most relaxing and fun few days. We stayed at the wonderful Eureka Springs Treehouses. It was perfect. We decided we would love to have a place just like our treehouse.





Our first night in Eureka Springs we ate at Ermilio's. YUM!




If you guys aren't completely sick of pictures, I'll leave you with one more for today.

In my next few posts, I'll write about our adventures in Eureka!

No comments:

Post a Comment