Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Other Half

A question you might be asking yourself (one which I have to remind myself of the reasoning behind every day) is "Why are Brett and Meredith living 1000 miles apart?!". And, believe or not, there is a good answer to that question...unfortunately.

I'm away from Brett because this is what he currently gets to look at everyday -instead of his beautiful wife :)


Brett is working in the midst of multiple green bean farms in Florida. He will be working his way up the east coast with the harvest of the beans. This is his first taste as to what his new job will require of him. Which let me tell you- it is alot! His 15 hr days (with no "off" days for two months) are definitely a test of his work ethic. But, as if any us doubted how hard a worker Brett is, he has received excellent reviews from everyone around him.

As I sit here in my office back on the ol' U of A campus, I am thankful for what Brett is doing for us in Florida and for encouraging me to come back to finish my thesis. It will be so nice when we get back to our little nest in PA at the end of the summer and have two big weights off of our shoulders. -Just keep praying that we make it to that point gracefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment