Friday, October 14, 2011

Reality.

To keep my language PG, I will just refer to the statement people make about “things” getting real. Well it definitely got real this week. Brett had his second phone interview with a company and they are flying him out next week- to Pennsylvania. Yes, Pennsylvania, a town of 15,000 people in Pennsylvania. I pretty much had a breakdown one night. But, honestly, it was more than just the thought of moving that had me rattled. It finally hit me that things are changing. BIG things are happening in my life and the lives of the ones I love. One of my closest friends will become a wife this weekend then move across the world. My tight-knit group of friends will be slowly separated (geographically) over the next year. I am getting MARRIED in a matter of no time.
            Needless to say, Pennsylvania did not go over too well with me. At first. I am slowing warming up to the idea. I’m praying a lot for peace and for guidance for Brett as he leads are family. We’re praying that a job opportunity will present itself for me wherever we end up, and that we continue to let God show us His plan. I am learning to trust Brett even when I want to make the decisions because his decisions now directly affect my life. But, God always presents Himself faithful. Even though these are all big changes, they are exciting changes and I am ready to see what is planned for us!

I'm leaving for Jessica's wedding today, and I can't wait to reunited with my friends and to celebrate.

Jessica and I in our school picture way back when. So excited for California and her wedding this weekend. Evan is a wonderful man and I'm so happy for both of them!

Jess and I all grown up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment