Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm listening to

Not that this is anything new for me, but lately I've been listening to a random mix of music. The following is a condensed list of the songs that have been on repeat around here:


1. "Fire Water" - Edward Sharpe. Love this version.



2. NWA. Random. I know.


3. The Smart Brothers. They've been my favorite band for the past few months and I can't listen to them enough.


4. Gungor- Beautiful Things. I posted this video on fb a while back, but I can't express how much I love this song. It definitely speaks my heart.


5. And last, but certainly not least. Bethany Dillon. Anything by Bethany Dillon really. I remember telling Brett when we first met that if he really wanted to know my heart (or least what I strive for it to be) he should listen to a Bethany Dillon album.

No comments:

Post a Comment