Monday, October 24, 2011

Waiting.

Well, at this moment, Brett is asleep in his hotel room in Hanover, PA. After a delayed flight, mix-up with the rental car agency, and an hour cab ride, he finally made it. He has his first "grown-up" interview tomorrow. I know I am going to have to resist the urge to call/text every 30 minutes tomorrow to see how everything is going. It is definitely strange being so far away from a situation that will play a large role in my life as well. So for now, I am just waiting. Waiting to hear if he likes the company, people, job description, salary, town, etc. Waiting to find out if Hanover will be my home for the next few years. Waiting to see if I should start my own job search in the Hanover/Baltimore/Washington area.

I've been doing a lot of research on the area we may be calling home- just to ease my mind a bit. And, I must say, I think I would be excited to move to Hanover (I know, it is shocking to me too). It is a small town with a lot of character and history. But I'm not getting my hopes up one way or another. We are letting God show us what His plan is for us. Why is that always easier said than done??

But while I waiting, I am also planning because today marks 5 months until the wedding!! Yes, 5 months, and no, I haven't sent out save the dates, rented anything (except the location), picked out a cake, or narrowed down my inspiration photos. I have a LOT to do. AH!

Regardless of where we end up, I know for sure that five months from today I'll be walking into this barn to marry the man meant for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment